Thursday 27 May 2010

a bit of composoting

this week i helped mu li add in the bottles into the super market environment. the bottles will be renderd on a separate layer from the main animation. once the bottle layer is renderd we can add it onto the blank shelves in aftereffects. I have seen some initial tests of this from mu li and it does work and looks quite good i must say.

How ever when you had to many levels of bottles into a scene it just crashes maya, even on my mac it goes really slow and crashes out. I think it is because of the environment we have is really big and with so many bottles maya just cant handle it. So with this problem what i have to do is export the bottles out on there own and render them separate so that it don't crash.

hopefully today i can render out one of my final animated shots and composite it fully in after effects for one of my folders for hand in. But i cant render one of my shots until Mu li or someone..... has done the lighting. maybe ill give it a try today???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers