Friday 16 April 2010

weekly progess report and next week tasks

so this week i started animating one of my shots for the pirates project which was going to be a final and finished version. I also started some of the Dummy project block out shots. Today i am starting a essay for one of our other projects called PPD so i must do that today as it needs to be in by Monday!.

Next week i have to show Lewis one of my finished shots which is when patches hits the wall so see if hes happy with it for me to move onto my next shot which will be when patches is flying in the air. I also next week will be working on more of the block out shots for the dummy project. When all my block out shots are done and jb is happy with them i can move on to getting them properly done and animated.

Overall i am fairly happy with the work that i have done this week. I don't think time has been wasted and next week i hope to get more work done at a good quality level =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers